Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Only one more blog, I promise!

I certainly am making myself work having four blogs, but I recently discovered that some of my writings which appeared on another site have completely disappeared. Since these writings represented a lot of work for me, I have been rescuing them, and others that still appear on the web in archives, and spreading them all over four blogs, according to subject. That way, I will have gathered all my "chicks" under my blog wings where no one else controls the delete button.

The Planet Curiosity blog will contain miscellaneous writings that don't fit in any of the other blogs. All my friends know I like to ask a lot of questions and am curious about the silliest things. I plan to include some humor writing here as well which I so enjoy doing.

Anyway, if you have found this blog among the millions of other blogs that are in existence on the web, I hope you find it worth reading.

No comments: